Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Exam Fee (.5 ACE CECs)
Instructor Training includes the following:
- Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Manual + Class Format Handbook (download from the BDC to send your instructor)
- Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Exam and Fee
- (.5 ACE Continuing Education Credits)
- Two year certification
Steps to becoming a Baby Boot Camp instructor:
1. Sign an Instructor Agreement.
2. Download the Instructor Training Manual from the BDC>Establishing Your Classes. Send to your instructor.
3. Purchase the Baby Boot Camp exam in our online store.
4. Upload the following documents to your instructor's staff profile on your Front Desk site:
• Current approved National Fitness Certification (personal trainer or group exercise instructor) or an undergraduate degree in a related field.
• Current professional liability insurance naming you (or your corporation name), as well as Inspiring Wellness LLC as the additional insured.
• Current Adult CPR certification.
5. Email email@example.com to request exam access.
Please allow up to two weeks for your certificate of completion to be sent via email.
In the comment box, please note the instructor name and instructor email.