Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Exam Fee (.6 ACE CECs)
Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training includes the following:
- Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Manual + Class Format Handbook (owner sends to instructor)
- Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training Exam and Fee
- .6 ACE Continuing Education Credits
- One year certification
- $49 annual certification renewal
Steps to becoming a Baby Boot Camp instructor:
1. Sign an Instructor Agreement.
2. Get the newest Instructor Training Manual from your franchise owner.
3. Purchase the Baby Boot Camp exam in our online store.
4. Upload the following documents to your instructor staff profile on Pike13:
• Current approved National Fitness Certification (personal trainer or group exercise instructor) or an undergraduate degree in a related field.
• Current professional liability insurance naming you (or your corporation name), as well as Inspiring Wellness LLC as the additional insured.
• Current Adult CPR certification.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request exam access.
6. Please allow up to two weeks for your certificate of completion to be sent via email.
In the comment box, please note the instructor name and instructor email.
Owners receive their Baby Boot Camp Instructor Training exam for free. Please follow steps 2, 4, 5 and 6 above.