Core9 Instructor Training Exam Fee
Core9 Instructor Training requires completion of our webinar training and exam.
Upon successful completion, a two year certification is awarded.
Are you currently eligible to offer Core9 per your Franchise Agreement?
If no, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If yes, follow the steps below.
- Purchase Core9 Programs Instructor Training from our online store: babybootcamp.com
- Once your Instructor Training Manual is purchased, your owner will provide you with access to our instructor training and training videos.
- Request Core9 Programs Exam by emailing email@example.com.
- Upon successful completion of Core9 Programs Exam, upload photos (.jpg) of your current and up-to-date National Fitness Certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, etc), CPR, and insurance to your Pike13 staff profile>photos. Be sure to have an actual profile photo first and as your default photo.
- Email a screenshot of your uploads to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon completion of the items above, you may begin offering Core9 Programs.
In the comment box, please note the instructor name and instructor email.