Restore the Core Instructor Training Exam Fee
Restore the Core Instructor Training includes the following:
- Instructor Training & Class Format Handbook (download from the BDC)
- Instructor Training Exam and Fee
- .5 ACE Continuing Education Credits
- One year certification
- $49 annual certification renewal
- OWNERS: Please note that f you signed a Franchise Agreement prior to April 1, 2019, there is a $25/month "Optional Programs Fee" to add Restore the Core and/or Karna Camp to your members. This fee will begin the second month following your Instructor Training Exam Fee. If you prefer to convert your existing Franchise Agreement to the 2019 Franchise Program, which does not include the "Optional Programs Fee", please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with additional details.
Steps to becoming a Restore the Core instructor:
1. Complete an Instructor Agreement.
2. Upload Instructor documents to your Pike13 staff profile (up-to-date CPR, National Fitness Certification, and Insurance).
3. Purchase exam in our store (please note Instructor Name). Owner downloads handbook from BDC and emails it to Instructor.
4. Instructor mails email@example.com to request exam access.
5. Instructor completes exam.
6. Instructor reviews Karna Ball YouTube videos outlining use of pelvicore neuromuscular system (links available on BDC, must be sent to Instructor).
7. Instructor submits 10-15 minute video via YouTube private link to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Video must include the following:
a. Ten movements/exercises utilizing the Karna Ball.
b. A minimum of five exercises must show modifications for injury, pain/discomfort, or prenatal/postpartum moms (as applicable).
c. Movements need to be able to be utilized in our Restore the Core format.
d. Instructor must show mastery of the Karna Ball and understand contraindications as they relate to pelvicore training (from Instructor Training videos on BDC).
7. Exam and video submission are reviewed by Corporate within 30 days. Once approved, Certificate of Completion emailed to Instructor (Owner is cc’d).
In the comment box, please note the instructor name and instructor email.