MOMLETA provides fitness, nutrition, and community support for moms of all ages and stages.
We strive to empower women to realize their full potential through inspiring health & wellness in their communities.
- We prioritize family and relationships.
- We embrace a growth mindset.
- We prioritize physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- We support connection and growth in our communities.
- We care for our planet.
- We strive to do more with less.
- We seek inspiration daily and look to inspire others through our actions & words.
- We work together to seek positive solutions.
- We believe in celebrating often.
- We have a lot of fun along the way!
Ready to try out one of our classes? Click here to try your first class free!
Do you have a passion for health & wellness and a strong desire to support moms in your community? Learn more about opening your own MOMLETA franchise!
Our Founder, Kristen Horler
Born out of necessity, MOMLETA arrived shortly after Kristen Horler's first child in August 2001. After extensive research, she was unable to find an effective workout that didn't require hiring a personal trainer and a babysitter.
Drawing from her experience as a personal trainer and new mom, Kristen developed MOMLETA to balance the fitness needs of new moms with their desire to spend time with their baby.
Kristen Horler has been a certified fitness professional since 1997. She is an author, presenter, and a continuing education provider for the American Council on Exercise.
Kristen is passionate about food, fitness, and inspiring wellness. She completed her Masters of Science degree in Nutrition at Northeastern University in December 2015 and believes in being a student of life. She is passionate about sharing the power of whole food plant-based nutrition and she enjoys cooking, spending time with her family, and traveling.